– Bookings should be made as soon as possible in order to ensure availability.
– A booking is considered completed after receiving a confirmation from our side. Accordingly a deposit should be paid. This deposit varies according to countries and hotels/resorts. In Addition the deposit is related to cancellation policy in a way that the amount to be paid should cover any cancellation charge expected in case of cancellation.
– 3 & 4 Star Hotels: 25% from the total cost per person.
– 5 Star Hotels & Holiday Villages: 35% from the total cost per person.
– Europe: 35% from the total cost per person.
– No reservation is considered “Under processing “unless down payment is paid.
– Full payment should be done at least 15 days prior to departure date. Otherwise, your reservation is considered CANCELLED
– Full payment should be made for trips during peak seasons (Christmas, New Year, Easter, Fitr & Adha) and should be made at least 21 days prior to departure.
– Payment by any credit card will be surcharged by 2% except American Express 3%.
– We hold no responsibility for any rejection of any passport or person from traveling due to specific reason with the General Security or the Emigration department.
– We hold no responsibility if any rejection of any visa due to any reason.
– For people holding Syrian passports, They should stamp their passports on the border in order for them to be able to travel otherwise they are not permitted to travel even if they have stamped their ID cards.
– Modifications: we are flexible for any necessary modification done at least 15 days from departure Date, Modification could only be done to hotels & tours. Change of travel date will be risky, since most of our airline tickets are prepaid. Accordingly, we will try to help as much as we can on case by case.
*Normal Deposits if the period of payment is not in the cancellation deadline.
– Up to 21 days prior to travel: 350USD per person (Adult or Child)
– From 20 to 14 days prior to travel: 450USD per person ( Adult or Child)
– From 13 to 8 days prior to travel: 75% per person ( Adult or child)
– No Show: 100%
– Some packages have different rules than the above. The applicable conditions will be clearly mentioned in the special notes part, at the end of the contract.
– Travel Insurance and Visa Fees are non refundable even if the visa was rejected.
– If any other commitment toward any reservation, we guarantee that our staff will inform you in written agreement.
– We will do our best to decrease the amount of penalty faced, we will not charge any cent for Fattal Travel and Tourism, so whatever refund from Airlines – Hotels – Suppliers charges is refunded, this amount will be automatically yours.
– Rules for charters to Antalya, Bodrum, Marmaris (Dalaman), Istanbul, Rhodes, other charters and cruises are different, where all payments should be settled 21 days prior to departure, and a 75% cancellation fees will apply if any cancellation is done 16 days or less prior to departure.
*These charges are different from those required from the airlines.
– Subject to Airline’s Rules
– Some Airlines like Pegasus , Air Arabia , Jazeera and other international carriers will charge full price if any cancellation is done anytime after ticket issuance. Moreover, some airlines offer non refundable tickets… so please make sure of the condition of your tickets before issuance.
– We are selling tour packages and we try to assist you with visa documents, but we hold no responsibility for any changes any time in rules and regulations. The guest should make sure of their documents as per the rules of each country.